Local Support for Local Seniors
A local coalition has come together with the aim of celebrating the class of 2020 across the Spokane region. Representatives from county and city governments, the business community, and local media have united and developed plans to support our seniors at this challenging time. The “Spokane Class of 2020” campaign honors our area’s seniors and provides opportunities for safe celebration.
Throughout the month of June, there will be several activities and installations around the Spokane area paying tribute to the Spokane Class of 2020.
- Check out this website for an online store for t-shirts, stickers and other items with the Spokane Class of 2020 logo developed by The Great PNW
- Banners, signage and other displays will be placed around the area for photo opportunities
- The Riverfront Park Pavilion and other downtown buildings will be lit with the Spokane Class of 2020 colors and logo
- Look for TV spots with messages of support and congratulations from local celebrities
Grads Give Back
To show their appreciation for the spirit and perseverance of the class of 2020, local businesses and organizations have joined forces to amplify the voices of graduates to help nonprofits in our area. “Grads give back” is an opportunity to remind us all what a powerful force for good our students are within the community.
Show your support, and look good doing it, with a purchase of a limited edition “Grads give back” Spokane class of 2020 t-shirt, designed by The Great PNW. A portion of all proceeds will benefit local nonprofits chosen by the class of 2020 and another portion will be used to underwrite the efforts of this campaign to celebrate seniors.
If you or your business are interested in supporting this effort financially, please use the following link to make a contribution:
Thank You, Local Businesses and Organizations!
Several local businesses and organizations have come together to develop and fund this important community effort.
Thank you to the following organizations who have given their time and talents to this campaign:
- Bison Printing
- Central Valley School District
- City of Airway Heights
- City of Cheney
- City of Deer Park
- City of Medical Lake
- City of Spokane
- City of Spokane Valley
- Downtown Spokane Partnership
- Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Kalispel Tribe of Indians
- National Color Graphic
- Spokane Arts
- Spokane County
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office
- Spokane Police Department
- Spokane Public Schools
- Spokane Tribe of Indians
- The City of Liberty Lake
- The City of Millwood
- The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
- The Great PNW
- Town of Rockford
Thank you to the following businesses and organizations who have donated funds to support this effort:
- Community Colleges of Spokane